Nikon D90 question

EdelineM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally I bought Nikon D90 today :thumbup:

I was wondering if anyone here using this camera, how to set the series photo setting and to use it? Can we take multiple pictures on one click? which setting shall I use for this (S, A, M)

thank you

:blushing:

I'm sorry to say this, but you need to read the manual.

Here's a nice guide to D90
And to answer your question, press the button (with multiple squares) on the right to your upper lcd and dial down to "high speed" with the back wheel while holding the button.

Here's a nice guide to D90
And to answer your question, press the button (with multiple squares) on the right to your upper lcd and dial down to "high speed" with the back wheel while holding the button.

I read the manual it says I need to change it to the high speed just like Paul said, but why isnt working.. or did i miss something? :confused:

do i have to put on S, A or manual ? can it take series photos on one click?
cause i seems cant figure it out

oh i found the way, but why is it black on all the photos i took?
hmmm

hmmm

If you shooting in M or S your shutter speed it most likely too fast causing the pictures to be so underexposed that they come out looking black. Put it on A or bring down your shutter speed so the meter shows a proper exposure and boom there you go no more black pictures! The meter is the little green bar you see in the bottom of the viewfinder change the shutter speed or aperture so there are no bars on either side and thats a perfect exposure or "perfect" to the camera. GL
tj

+1.....The best advice you've gotten so far, because you'll learn 10 times more about your camera doing that, than you will the way you're going about it here.

hmmm

If you shooting in M or S your shutter speed it most likely too fast causing the pictures to be so underexposed that they come out looking black. Put it on A or bring down your shutter speed so the meter shows a proper exposure and boom there you go no more black pictures! The meter is the little green bar you see in the bottom of the viewfinder change the shutter speed or aperture so there are no bars on either side and thats a perfect exposure or "perfect" to the camera. GL
tj

thank youuu its working..
yeah i need to read the manual again :blushing:

Get the Digital Field Guide for the D90, it's well written and very helpful... it's the manual that should have come with the camera.

Last edited:
yeah i need to read the manual again :blushing:
get your self a Magic Lantern Guide to D90 (DVD or book - though book is more thorough). It is a manual from shooting perspective and not technical/Nikon style. Since from your Qs it seems like you don't have much clue of what is going on that Magic Lantern will get you shooting in no time.

good luck and enjoy it

Most reactions

Back