Nikon N65

So, um, that thing in your avatar..... That's obsolete, too, right? What a clunker!!!! :)

So, um, that thing in your avatar..... That's obsolete, too, right? What a clunker!!!! :)

It is a Cambo Legend view camera. It can be upgraded to modern technology with a digital back. It would certainly be a clunker if you tried to hand hold it. But, yes, as a film camera it is obsolete.

It is a Cambo Legend view camera. It can be upgraded to modern technology with a digital back. It would certainly be a clunker if you tried to hand hold it. But, yes, as a film camera it is obsolete.
No it isn't film is plentiful

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Old film cameras make nice antique displays, doorstops and paperweights still.
Film was great when it was the only game in town, as soon as an alternative appeared they lost 99% of the market overnight. Seems most people were ready for an advancement in technology. Some still hang on to them for tradition's sake just like some were slow to embrace the telephone when it came into being. There are always some hold outs, and there is nothing wrong with that. Some actually prefer the look of film, I am not one of them but that doesn't mean it's not a valid point of view, it's just not for me and (most camera users) any more.

Definitely ask for the extra discount with no auto-focus. Sounds like it could be something fun to give a spin for a bit. I know that I would not need autofocus for anything I would consider taking pictures of today with a film camera.

Most reactions

Back