Non-Thanksgivingers

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So seeing as though all the americans are getting pissed and stuffing themselves with turkey and enjoying the snow and not sitting in front of a computer....... why don't we open up the floor to the rest of us "non-thanksgivingers"...??

So how are you all? what's new?

First snow of this winter here in Germany right now! :)
All in all not nice... too wet and the sky is a dirty grey.
I'm fine, totally unstuffed on Turkey and pretty sober, too (what would you expect at 1:45 p.m.!?!?!?)
How about you? Melting in the heat maybe? Getting nearer to Saturday? (We're still a good couple of hours away from Saturday here).

It's actually Friday 11pm here. Just finished a big day at work. wow it was really really busy because we're moving shop tomorrow. :cheer: I'm very excited, coz the present shop is only 9 square metres! :shock: New big shop = very exciting.

yeah it's very hot here too... and starting to get very very humid. It was about 32 degrees today. But the sun was just sooo hot! I walked 5 mins to the coffee shop and got sunburnt. :-(

well, nothing much happening here neither. We also had some snow today, but that melted as soon it hit the ground. Saw some sun just now, but thats gone again.
Gonna take some pics of my nephew in a moment. His parents need a nice pic for the christmas cards they are gonna send out. Looking forward to that.
Im not drunk..................yet. Maybe tonight, since i dont have to work tomorow morning.
And a 9 square meter shop? geezz i know toilets that are bigger then that :greenpbl:
Anyways hope that the move goes as planned.

oh and I'm going to Byron Bay week after next for 4 days! yay! I so love that place... I'm just buying airfares now.

Christmas?
Well, yes, I think at and around Christmas we usually eat too much. Well, I try not to, but... :roll:

Rob said:
Usual day in the UK of course. Bit quieter as our US customers aren't on the phone hassling us with their questions!

Weather here lovely with blue skies, but very cold for the SE and weather warnings all over the country: http://www.met-office.gov.uk/weather/europe/uk/warnings.html

Rob
Hassling you UK types is what we Yanks do. You'd be sad and lonely if we didn't. We'll be back next week, so be of good cheer. :mrgreen:

Hertz van Rental said:
Not really, but we do have some holidays where we eat family members.

do you? great! i wanna move there!!!! :D:D

Just Christmas.

We have the usual other Australia specific holidays, like Australia Day, ANZAC Day where we also have big family or friend get togethers.

LittleMan said:
ditto.... there are a few who I wouldn't mind eating. :lmao:

exactly!!! :D

we have quite many days here... and this is in polish tradition to sit around the table and eat! ahhh terrible... we eat during Christmas (but we celebrate mostly Christmas Eve - this is the most important day here), we have Easter, Independence Day, The Constitution of 3rd May Day, and other.. .about 360 days.... :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back