Now be honest...

Who's the bed/blanket hog?

• Total voters
I sleep alone to... ok ok ... with my teddy bear :)

Well, I asked and without hesitation from Hobbes was told that I am. ;)

I voted. But I'm not telling.

Well, When i'm at home I sleep alone in a single bed (i'm too poor to buy a Queen-double), But when I stay a nite or 5 at my g/f's house (Queen Double Bed) I will often end up waaaay over the other side usually curled up in the corner...I must be an 'agrophobic sleeper' :?

But she hogs the covers!!! :lol:

Chase said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
Thanks for reminding me that I'm alone and how cold and empty my life is :shock: :wink:

Well, MD did say he was looking for a bedmate. Just call me cupid! :wink:

ferny said:
I'm another loner. :(

There was 3 in the bed and the little one said...

;)

We share pretty good since we each have our own blankets. We just have to share with the cats who try to hog everything.

airgunr said:
We share pretty good since we each have our own blankets. We just have to share with the cats who try to hog everything.

That's a great idea! I had thought about that before, but never tried it. I think my biggest problem is the sheet gets hogged and I like having some sheet 'cause it's softer than the blankets. I also thought of getting king size top sheets so it would be bigger. Yeah my cat is a hog too. She usually sleeps on or right next to me and I always wake up feeling trapped.

oriecat said:
That's a great idea! I had thought about that before, but never tried it. I think my biggest problem is the sheet gets hogged and I like having some sheet 'cause it's softer than the blankets. I also thought of getting king size top sheets so it would be bigger. Yeah my cat is a hog too. She usually sleeps on or right next to me and I always wake up feeling trapped.

My wife gets the sheets but she bought a "duevet" (SP?). It goes over the blanket/quilt and is a real high thread count like 350 or something. It's real soft and comfortable. The cat's love it...... :wink:

They usually sleep on top of me for some reason. The big one, (my avitar) sleeps on my legs and the little one right on top of my body. She gets pretty peeved when I get restless. The things we suffer for our kitties! :? :p

Most reactions

Back