Now be honest...

Who's the bed/blanket hog?

• Total voters
In the winter, my kitty is all snuggly and lovey, and sleeps on me or near me at night...but if she's not cold, she's anti-social! Only does it when it fits her needs! :)

Xmetal said:
Chase said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
Thanks for reminding me that I'm alone and how cold and empty my life is :shock: :wink:

Well, MD did say he was looking for a bedmate. Just call me cupid! :wink:

ferny said:
I'm another loner. :(

There was 3 in the bed and the little one said...

;)
"Oh God! Has one of you two been eating sprouts?! That's disgusting! No! No, don't stick my head under the cover. Please, no! Ack! What died inside you?!?! I think I'm going to be sick."

I usually fall asleep on the couch and wake up 1 hour before I have to go to work. So I end up going up to bed and waking up 1 hour after I should have been at work. So I usually don't have a blanket but when I go to bed my wife always has all the blankets and I don't want to wake her so I do without.

What's a 'blanket'?? :lol:

Mitica100 said:
What's a 'blanket'?? :lol:

Guess that means you're not the hog, huh? :) :LOL:

Last night it was ME that was cold!!! I think for us, it depends on who sleeps on the outside, and who sleeps next to the wall. For some reason my comforter has a tendency to end up mostly on the floor, and whoever is on the outside still gets some of the blankets (that's usually me) but last night, I slept on the inside...and woke up COLD!!!! :( :LOL:

Well, actually we don't use blankets around here, too warm... :lol:

Correction: This year's been cold here too, so the blankie's been used by the four of us, wife, I, the dog and Beethoven the cat. Not particularly in that order. The dog anchors the blankie, she sleeps on top of it and won't move. That keeps the blankie evenly divided. :lol:

Most reactions

Back