Now Benhasajeep is in trouble.... its the wife

The wife!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
12019791_10206964990739619_1989559281826649962_n.jpg
Hello all!
I am "The wife" as Benhasajeep calles me. Thought I would stop by and see why he's on the lap top in bed all the time. lol Since AOL is ending IM in Dec might need a new way to message with him. May not be on much but will stop in and do my best to check up on him.

I shoot with Nikon's I steal from him. I love shooting landscape and macro.

Welcome!! I hope you stick around more than you think you will - TPF has a way of drawing folks in. ;)

We're happy you're here! Keep stealing his stuff!

What a great picture!

Hey there, The Wife (we need a better name for you ;) ) Welcome!! :boogie:
It is a little scary to some......maybe Dawnhasa1ton. :biglaugh:

Welcome!! I hope you stick around more than you think you will - TPF has a way of drawing folks in. ;)

We're happy you're here! Keep stealing his stuff!
I would love to learn more and make photography one of my 3 permanent jobs. Little busy opening a new massage therapy businuss, druming up real estate clients, editing photos and working full time. Plus it gived Ben a rest from the wife :76:.

Not sure he has anything I have not stolen but I'll try.

Awesome, nice to meet you ... my wife is also on this forum, but I don't take the laptop to bed !!!
In his defence I am exausted from working too much latley. I fall asleep as soon as I stop and rest.

Welcome aboard. Maybe we should find a great name for you, and start calling Ben "the husband."

Uh oh......Someones getting nervious. Got to keep tabs on the wife now huh?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171126-133424.jpg
    Screenshot_20171126-133424.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 169
So how do we know you are actually "benhasajeep"'s wife? How do we know you're not another one of those stalkers benhasajeep has been complaining about? He will "... take them out a few times ..." and they never leave him alone? Shoot, we all know Ben has a new Dodge. Are you the redhead? :cool-98:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back