Now Benhasajeep is in trouble.... its the wife

So how do we know you are actually "benhasajeep"'s wife? How do we know you're not another one of those stalkers benhasajeep has been complaining about? He "... take them a few times ..." and they never leave him alone? Are you a redhead? Shoot, we all know Ben has a new Dodge. :cool-98:
I will send pic of the birthmark on his right cheek next time he is home. You will have to figure out how to get him to drop his pants for you to verify it.

I am the original stalker. Picked him up on the Quadritec Jeep forum back in 2001. They have a struict return policy on Jeep guys we have neen stuck together ever since.:semi-twins: Others can stalk him but hands off boys and girls.:aufsmaul:

Welcome! Love that first photo you posted (what were you doing?) and I think your user name is perfect. Looking forward to seeing your photos with your stolen equipment. Stop in the Coffee House thread for some chit chat - mostly we talk about food, dogs and coffee grinds...

Welcome to TPF, madame! Keep that Ben guy in line!

I think you'rejust fine - you have a cat, a Nikon, and a Jeep (I'm a lurker at two Jeep forums).
By the way, make sure you drop by The Coffee House

I will send pic of the birthmark on his right cheek next time he is home. You will have to figure out how to get him to drop his pants for you to verify it.

Oh great, now I've got to go out and stare at the sun, to clear that image from the mind!!!!!

Oh great, now I've got to go out and stare at the sun, to clear that image from the mind!!!!!
Not sure who she's talking about. I don't have a birthmark. :aiwebs_016:

We'll take y'alls words for it . . . no need to post pics.

Not sure who she's talking about. I don't have a birthmark. :aiwebs_016:

Well I guess it's true - "you've seen one Jeep guy, you've seen them all". :biglaugh:

Welcome to the madness that is the forums!!

Hope to see you around the site and see some of your photos!! We've a whole macro section and I hope to see you posting some down there (we've also a landscape one too)

Welcome! Love that first photo you posted (what were you doing?) and I think your user name is perfect. Looking forward to seeing your photos with your stolen equipment. Stop in the Coffee House thread for some chit chat - mostly we talk about food, dogs and coffee grinds...
We were welding up rock sliders and rear tire swing out for the Jeep. Intresting fun photo fact. Welding helmets go dark when doing a cell phone selfie.

I'll check out the coffee house. We have 2 dogs and a crazy cat that acts like a dog some times. Theres some funny stories and photos of him I'll share.

So how do we know you are actually "benhasajeep"'s wife? How do we know you're not another one of those stalkers benhasajeep has been complaining about? He "... take them a few times ..." and they never leave him alone? Are you a redhead? Shoot, we all know Ben has a new Dodge. :cool-98:

I am the original stalker. Picked him up on the Quadritec Jeep forum back in 2001. They have a struict return policy on Jeep guys we have neen stuck together ever since.:semi-twins: Others can stalk him but hands off boys and girls.:aufsmaul:

I'm so torn on marking this post of yours funny or winner. Because really it's both! Welcome to the forum

So after some research and by research I mean .....Search Forum - Key word: Wife, Member: @benhasajeep. I have come to the conclusion I am due some dinners (not pizza), a 6" long arm kit for my LJ and a trip to Moab. Also thinking of some things to add to the Honey do list. :aufsmaul:
Wonder if the Dodge dealer still has that Red 4dr Jeep Rubicon. :icon_cheers:

So after some research and by research I mean .....Search Forum - Key word: Wife, Member: @benhasajeep. I have come to the conclusion I am due some dinners (not pizza), a 6" long arm kit for my LJ and a trip to Moab. Also thinking of some things to add to the Honey do list. :aufsmaul:
Wonder if the Dodge dealer still has that Red 4dr Jeep Rubicon. :icon_cheers:

DINNERS?? :BangHead:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back