NSFW

photoguy99

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Styled, directed, and shot by me. Makeup and hair by my wife.

Photo deleted, as my privacy was compromised.

Last edited:
like the framing of her head in the door window light. Drink on the table adds a nice element and balance. Really like this.. Did you clone out the door chain or is it just missing? This is your wife isn't it? Low contrast works here. Soft fitting of the image.. Shirt is a little wrinkled, gives it some authenticity perhaps.

I like everything except the thumb in her mouth. My eyes go right there and it looks forced. Treatment is nice.

Thanks guys. Yes, that's my wife and yeah, I decided against ironing the shirt. a) lazy and b) thought it punched up the sexy a bit.

Interesting take on the thumb, thanks.

Oh, and, yeah, the chain is gone. Thought about cloning the thingy out but, eh.

To elaborate a little. If she were looking at us, the gesture could be sensually implied.

Ahh, but she's not thinking about YOU ;)

i am not sure three sticks growing out of her head is a good idea.

I assure you she's wearing underwear. Somewhat high cut, but not ridiculously. The angle is indeed fortuitous however.

i am not sure three sticks growing out of her head is a good idea.
yeah, i saw that too. But i liked the way her head framed in the window with the light, so ehh... suppose we could go over and rip out the sticks from his door and ask him to shoot her again..

But they keep the space helmet from mussing up her hair!

I didn't even notice that until someone mentioned it. I am a bit distracted by the belt - I'd like the rumpled shirt to be loose - but otherwise, it's fine.

I didn't even notice that until someone mentioned it.......
I did not notice the "sticks" either! But what I did notice immediately................ there is an uncanny facial resemblance to you-know-who!! At least "I" think so.

really nice photo, the sticks are perhaps well planned only noticed when pointed out by sashbar - not a problem to me. I'm also not keen on the thumb otherwise it would be fantastic but considering its you and your wife involved if the pose works for you guys that the important thing and yeah its a sexy shot but very tasteful IMO

Most reactions

Back