TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Putting myself out there, little nervous but C&C as always

IMG_4368sharpframed-1.jpg

Gorgeous as always....Love em both!! I think the light may be a little to harsh in the first one though, I would maybe tone it down. Or it could just be that I see the stronger light on the first and then the much softer light on the second...I dunno...Either way, they both still look good!! CHRiS

In the second one I don't care for the hand/arm position too much. I tend to like that pose in general, but it seems overstretched / unnatural in that shot for some reason. I like the harsher light in the first one, I think it adds to the shot.

Very nice though overall! Don't know why you would be nervous. :)

The first shot is my fave, as well. In the context of the softer lighting of the second shot, your arm strong-arms the image, IMO

Nice and very brave. Good work. I like the skin in #2 better, but the pose in #1. How come there's a very harsh shadow in #1, leading from the left finger up? Love the hand in #1 btw.

why would you PS the piercings out?

pascal

you have the piercings for a reason, why would you ps them out?

(just a suggestion) When I shot a lot of these on a regular basis (sometimes 5 sessions a day every day!) we'd tell our clients not to wear tight fitting anything to the studio. This included underwear and bras so that the clothes marks would not be on their bodies (I am referencing the stocking marks on the second pic). If I were going to photoshop something out... it'd be the marks on your left leg (second shot).

I frankly don't mind the piercings but I think a more classic style would be, no piercings. But that's a personal choice. Otherwise... great shot. I would like to see a few that are lighter shots then these showing a more detailed figure, but the lighting, for what you were going for in these is very nice.

Great job.

Love the first one! I like the hand in that one.
And I agree, the second one seems a bit awkward, or forced.

And definitely don't photoshop out the piercings.

Again, really puting yourselves out there ladies. Nice work. The piercings I like, but instead of paintshopping them, reshooting without them would be the better option. I would also like to see more of you, but less at the same time. Maybe more leg but just so you can see the outline and maybe your face, but again, turned away so you are not exposing yourself fully just for that question element. These are not professional opinions as that I am not, just personal. well done

Stunning, #2 is my personal fave, I personally would have liked to see the piercings taken out in #1, the reflections from them draw additional attention to the breasts, but other than that I love them.

Most reactions

Back