NYC HDR's C&C

What program are you using here?

Very cool! I love #2 . How did you get these shots?
Auto Bracketing. You can do it manualy but My camera has it built in. What you do is take three shots (or more as you wish) one under exposed, one just right and one over exposed and put them in Photomatix or Photoshop to generate HDR. Photomatix works better for me. If you want to find out more there are topics on here on how to do it or just google HDR

All are dope! My fave is 2 & 4...but I do like the colors in #1.

Photomatix...read previous posts :D

I have a short term memory. I think the "Vivid Colors" needs to be turned down. Way to toxis in a few of those shots. It takes away from what is a more subdued and eye-pleasing HDR.

Yea I'm still getting used to using photomatix. ONe question....when u use photomatix and change something do you have to wait a couple of moments until it finishes saying "refreshing"? b/c sometimes its starts getting annoying.

Auto Bracketing. You can do it manualy but My camera has it built in. What you do is take three shots (or more as you wish) one under exposed, one just right and one over exposed and put them in Photomatix or Photoshop to generate HDR. Photomatix works better for me. If you want to find out more there are topics on here on how to do it or just google HDR

Thanks. I actually meant position wise. ha ha. from a high rise building? or a plane?

when u use photomatix and change something do you have to wait a couple of moments until it finishes saying "refreshing"? b/c sometimes its starts getting annoying.

Yup... It's dealing with large images and just like PS may take a few seconds when you add a filter to the whole picture, photomatrix will take a moment as well.

I think my friend bypassed the waiting time by getting a new computer. He now has a quad core with 14gb of RAM (yes 14gb!). But I am in no way willing to do that.

Yup... It's dealing with large images and just like PS may take a few seconds when you add a filter to the whole picture, photomatrix will take a moment as well.

I think my friend bypassed the waiting time by getting a new computer. He now has a quad core with 14gb of RAM (yes 14gb!). But I am in no way willing to do that.

haha yea i have a core 2 duo with only 4gb of ram lol. looks like i have to go computer parts shoppingagain lol

Most reactions

Back