Off Road

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry about the title...it's late :confused: Saw this off of the main road and thought...ooohh...black & white?

44858384-L.jpg

Black and white works perfectly for this photo.

(A part of me is expecting bugs bunny to pop out of the ground and say, "I knew I should have taken that left at Albequirky" :lol: )

love the b/w and love your composition!
nice texture in the foreground and the gradated sky looks very cool :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing :D

woodsac said:
Thanks for the comments. And thanks to whoever moved this for me, it was late ;)

:thumbup:

i like how the tracks enter the frame...well done!

the use of black and white draws attention to the amazing textures and patterns :) GJ

I'm a sucker for Death Valley shots and this is one of those that would have hooked me as well. Tough to get the close shot and the distant into the image; that's why view cameras are made, I guess.

I like this; did you try it in color? I haven't shot color in Death Valley, but often thought it may have potential.

Nice work.

www.jefferyraymond.com

Jeff/fotog said:
I'm a sucker for Death Valley shots and this is one of those that would have hooked me as well. Tough to get the close shot and the distant into the image; that's why view cameras are made, I guess.

I like this; did you try it in color? I haven't shot color in Death Valley, but often thought it may have potential.

Nice work.

www.jefferyraymond.com

Actually this was only about 20 minutes from my house :mrgreen: I saw this off of the main road on my way out to take the Pinnacle shots. Didn't give the color much thought? I'll look at it again :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back