Official upgrade issue thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having trouble deleting conversations? I've tried a bunch of time and I only get to a blank screen.

I can't even figure out where the option to delete is found. That overlay that pops up when selecting a conversation doesn't include "Delete."

Hi,

if you open the conversation you want to delete and then click on the small print "leave conversation" (posted above the main text), you will get an option pop-up that will allow you to leave the conversation and ignore future contributions: checking this box will delete the conversation from your list.

Edit: this was working for me but I now also have one conversation that won't delete and the blank screen is all that happens.

Last edited:
I click the conversation check box, other action drop down chose 'leave conversation', clicked 'leave conversations' and they seem to be gone.

Anyone else having trouble deleting conversations? I've tried a bunch of time and I only get to a blank screen.

I don't have any to delete - nobody wants to talk to me. :apologetic:

Hey gang, post up here if you see anything that needs our attention. It's important that all that stuff stay in this thread so we can address it quickly. If you just have a personal problem or don't like the look, feel free to start your own thread. ;)
amazing...

Is the swear filter broken or just turned off?

Guess if someone starts cussing we'll find out.

I haven't used conversations much to have realized that no, apparently they can't be deleted. In the pop up box it says if you deselect then the other person sends another response, the entire conversation will be restored. Why isn't there a way to delete it? I mean, when you're done, you're done, it gets ridiculous saving all this stuff. If the other person wants to send another message that's fine, but why save a bunch of old messages?

I can see having an option to save something in case you want to refer back to it but it seems like we should be able to delete and clear it out. Crikey.

I posted a link to George Carlin's 7 swear words. Just a link, not embedded. But it showed it anyway, so I had to delete it. Not family-safe at all lol!!

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but I don't have time to catch up on 31 pages! Will we ever get the dedicated TPF app back? Or are we limited to tap talk?

Warn me next time!! :p

I thought my computer was crashing or I was having a seizure.. turns out its another update :048:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back