oldish cameras

Skyeg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i recently bought a few oldish cameras(mainly for the lenses they came with), a richo kr-10, and a nikon FE. i got them cheap, very cheap, with a bunch of lenses, most of which were crap except for a nice pentax 50mm and 24mm. do you think i should take the cameras some where to get them checked? or just play with them and see if they work?

hi skyeg,

i can't say i know about the cameras you've got there, but if they are pretty old, you may want to post this in the collectors forum:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25

Personally, i think i would prolly be cheaper to take them on test run see if they work, and of course, post the results in the forum! ;)

ill probubly do that...but im pretty sure they arnt anything collectable, especialy not the ricoh.

Skyeg said:
ill probubly do that...but im pretty sure they arnt anything collectable, especialy not the ricoh.

They're not, skyeg. But they're good machines, so hang on to them. In regards to cleaning the cameras/lenses, take them to a local camera shop, which is your best bet. They can also tell you whether the cameras need adjustments.

Shoot some rolls first, though... We'd like to see how they come out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back