one of my photos-Comments needed

cutepoison

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
so..its me on the pic...I need to know what you like and you dont like in it...I think it got good shadows and lighting...

mod1.jpg

Pull your pants up and get a hair cut.LOL Just kidding. I like what you have done. I might have cropped on the right to the edge of the door. You could be in a Rock CD....

Very emo. For some reason my eye keeps getting drawn to the belly bottom. Maybe shift lighting a bit to focus more on the face? Don't like the design on the panties either. Otherwise, it's very dramatic, a great portait in a lotta ways IMO

The boxers look out of place, a different style would do it. Other than that great shot. Nothing to say against it really. Love the lighting, and also how the light on the face leaves something to the imagination

I like the shot but I would try to crop the door space out an bring a bit more lighting into the face... that way the eyes and the hair (shape) would be more eye catching.
This is a great shot… congratulation.

I think it looks good, I like the lighting, maybe the pants could be a more straight material so there's more of a focus on the rest of you and the boxers one plain colour.

Other than that its a great shot, you look like a rock star or somthen lol.

Ps: My friend thinks your hot lol!

thanx for the feedback :)
yeah...its stupid how I noticed the boxers after the pics were taken lol

my bad :p

Oh, buy the way are you Keith Richards great, great, great, great grandson. LOL. Just kidding again. It's nice to see so much talent in the young......
Cosmonaut

aside from what the others mentioned, i think the contrast is a bit too high. contrast can be good, but that blown out white spot on your neck is reaaally distracting.

Most reactions

Back