out of interest

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I know this has been asked before but.. how did you get here? Search engine? Word of mouth?

Search engine person here.

search engine. although i would like to think it was a class two pulsar that i hyperjumped through to get here.

but that would be a lie.

Chase boorishly crashed another site and announced the opening of his...I thought anyone that brazen and rude had to be interesting. :mrgreen:

Actually I thought he was polite and cute, at the time.... so what do I know??? :D

I learned the value of a good forum long ago and when I started looking into photography a little over a year ago I started searching for photography sites. I found quite a few and started frequenting a couple forums I had found but none of them had the right "feel" for someone like me starting from scratch.

I went on another round of searches and when I saw the name of this site I wondered how I had missed it the first time. I started lurking and knew right away this was going to be a great place for someone like me. I finally bought a camera last april and have been here ever since :)

Chase said:
I found this site by...hmm...I can't seem to remember! :mrgreen:
:p...LAME...:p

:lmao:

I found this site when I won a photo competition at a Porsche car club site and I got hooked on the whole "winning" thing so I searched google and found this site.... fell in love with everyone here and I've been here ever since. :thumbup::D

I was just starting to get into photography, and I had a photographer friend that I'd email my stuff to and ask him to critique it. My boyfriend suggested I join a forum so I can get opinions and ideas from lots of photographers. So I did a search, this was the first result that came back that looked worthy of clicking on, so I did, I joined, so there.

So if you're in the he-man Corry-haters club, you can blame Erik. :)

[font=&quot]I not sure ether. Recall seeing a spam on another forum maybe Acecam or KEH but that does not seem like Chase’s style[/font]

I was looking for a photo forum that I could look at while at work. Found this one through google.

I was looking for other portrait photographer and I think I typed in professonal photographer's forum and viola TPF showed as the first listing. That was a year ago next month :shock:

Search engine for me too...I was at another forum and the people there were a bunch of punks and I figured there had to be a decent forum somewhere and came upon this...I've been here ever since, but I'm still looking for a decent forum :lol: j/k, please don't give me the boot :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back