PEEERFECT...

bace said:
Stop trying so hard to make me look like an idiot.

You've done a fine enough job on your own. :lol:

Is your mouth dry like you've sucked on an entire bag of cotton balls? Is your head pounding? :twisted: Do you feel queasy Bace? :twisted: That's what you get for drinking WAY too much on a school night. :biglaugh:

bace...what do you do for a living??? as long as your not a surgeon...a hair dresser...or a guy on the bomb squad.. i think we are ok....(your not over the big red button in some hole in the ground, waiting for a word from george w are you???) :gun:

oh dilema if you are.....sucks to be us, then...

I'm in sales dude. Half the guys in my office are like this on the regular.

Funnily enough they ALL make it to work ON TIME...EVERY DAY!

And to be honest, i'm not even "hung over". Just really friggin tired and stupid. I seem to be doing well though. Already got some sales.

SHWEET!

bace said:
So I lived a little last night and went out to a club and got fitshaced. Seeing as i'm a sucker for punishment I actually came to work this morning.

Lucky for me boss is away sick, and my supervisor is going out of the office early.

Days like this I wish I had a pillow at work.

Bleh...should have some pics from lastnight soon.

http://www.blogger.com

What do you sell? Anything worthy of our attention?

Traci said:
What do you sell? Anything worthy of our attention?

I sell seats at Military Conferences in the US.

Talking with officers and their respective industry partners all day.

Oh...I seem remember now that you mentioned that in the other thread...sorry for the repeat.

Traci said:
Oh...I seem remember now that you mentioned that in the other thread...sorry for the repeat.

Don't be. I'm bored.

hey bace, i am sure the head is hurting, and your really tired...but i am SO not a dude..what part of the long fingernails painted black says dude in your area?
or the name aprilraven?

but i digress...so..are you planning on tying another one on tonight..?
and how old are you?

aprilraven said:
hey bace, i am sure the head is hurting, and your really tired...but i am SO not a dude..what part of the long fingernails painted black says dude in your area?
or the name aprilraven?

but i digress...so..are you planning on tying another one on tonight..?
and how old are you?

Dude, I call everyone dude.

My head doesn't hurt at all. I never really had a hangover...i'm just really tired.

Tying another one on? If that means going to bed as soon as I get home, then yes. If not, please explain.

And I'm 24 years young. Which might explain why you people don't like me. You all seem ol.......more mature.

I've been there before Bace, it's not all it's cracked up to be, in fact I frequently spend months at a time off the booze these days. I'm currently drinking at the moment but within reason, two or three pints now and then on a friday and saturday.

bace said:
Dude, I call everyone dude.

My head doesn't hurt at all. I never really had a hangover...i'm just really tired.

Tying another one on? If that means going to bed as soon as I get home, then yes. If not, please explain.

And I'm 24 years young. Which might explain why you people don't like me. You all seem ol.......more mature.

The members on this forum are of a wide variety of ages, but trust me, we have TONS of people your age or younger, myself included (23).

I think we calculated the board average at one time...wasn't right about mid 20s?

that fits i'm 22, were mostly young'uns i think, we just have people like Hertz to keep us in check. Hang on that doesn't sound right :)

Most reactions

Back