Pet Portraits

Our newest addition to the family. Quincy is 4 months and 8 lbs. This makes 3 schnauzers!

Quincy_01 by Cheryl, on Flickr

Those dogs are real smart. Good luck. That one is very special looking. He wants a beer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My sons Miniature Schnauzer and Mini Poodle.

Dave

Waldo and Rufus 2015.jpg

2-Waldo 2015.jpg

Our newest addition to the family. Quincy is 4 months and 8 lbs. This makes 3 schnauzers!

Those dogs are real smart. Good luck. That one is very special looking. He wants a beer.

Schnauzers are too smart sometimes! He wants a treat.
Yeah, I knew someone who prefers this breed for a pet. I was shocked how smart and protective they were. They all liked drinking beer out of the bottle, flipping hilarious to watch.

Does yours like kids?

Schnauzers are too smart sometimes! He wants a treat.
Yeah, I knew someone who prefers this breed for a pet. I was shocked how smart and protective they were. They all liked drinking beer out of the bottle, flipping hilarious to watch.

Does yours like kids?

Our previous 2 schnauzers were great with small children. One would sniff the grand baby and check on her. Our oldest current schnauzer (4 years) will play and chase the kids. The 2 1/2 year old schnauzer will hide from the kids, but he is super shy and will hide when we have company. The puppy barks when the kids are jumping around too much.

Ours have licked the top of the beer bottle, but you don't want to leave any drink or food unattended. They think everything is theirs. :1219:

Thank you. She's a real handful. She's a shelter rescue and apparently had a rough go of it, but she's responding to training and she sure is fun to take photos of. :)

Most reactions

Back