Phobias

LittleMan said:
yes, I find that strange also.... it almost has a magical effect on me in my dreams... like I'm rendered completely helpless...

i'm sorry, what were we talking about?? i had a visual of him being totally helpless.. and i faded off into another dream....my bad...

now, what is the question??

LittleMan said:
yes, I find that strange also.... it almost has a magical effect on me in my dreams... like I'm rendered completely helpless...

:taped sh: *anicole totally passes out ... *

aprilraven said:
i'm sorry, what were we talking about?? i had a visual of him being totally helpless.. and i faded off into another dream....my bad...
now, what is the question??

*anicole still passed out ... with visions of strawberries dancing in her head*

anicole said:
Xmetal ... that's just WRONG!!!

Didn't you read where today is LOTR day?!?!

Come on ... show the love ...

That's just *shiver* wrong, WRONG!!!

Either way it's still a good film.

...now go to your room! :greenpbl:

danalec99 said:
Spiders... the big ones!

Me too. Although, I'm not really a fan of the little ones either. We had brown recluses in SC. Blech. :|

I also have a similar fear of heights like Rob. I don't mind being on a ladder that's fifteen feet tall, hanging onto a cliff by a piece of dental floss but if I get on a step stool that's a foot off of the ground, I start freaking out. I think I start being okay with the height once it gets over four feet. :confused:

What do you call the fear of phobias? :p

KevinR said:
For some people this one is strange.

Needles

People often think it is the pain thing, but I weld for a living, and if you ever got burnt, you would know that that hurts alot worse then a needle. It is the piercing of the skin for me. I can't have it done, I can't watch it, and quite frankly, it's bugging me just to be thinking about it.
Yeah, that one gets me too. I usually don't have a big issue with pain, but it's that intrusion thing. The idea of something like a spinal tap just freaks me out. I can't even watch the suggestion of one on TV.

I hate spiders... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Most reactions

Back