photo intro

boris152

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I posted my regular intro yesterday, I guess it's time I come the rest of the way out of the shell and post some pictures. I've been interested in photography for just over a year now, and have had a dSLR since Febuary, but never before has the outside world had to deal with me showing off my pictures. :)

Be gentle . . .

02SEP2006-173852-01.JPG

02SEP2006-173911-01.JPG

02JUN2006-150724-01.JPG

10SEP2006-124513-01.JPG

24MAY2006-191827-01.JPG

They don't form any coherent series. It's just a semi-random sample of pictures I've taken over the corse of many months that I thought would work here. A photographic intro, if you will.

Oh, and let me know if it worked, or if I've simply put five lines of gibberish on this page. I'm new to forums. :)

Thanks for your time, and for taking a look!

I cannot access your pics stored in Google as they are. It reads "FORBIDEDEN". :cry:

Well, um, ****.

I obviously have some work to do. I thought I had it right, too. Please forgive me, everyone. This may take a day or so. I have a lot I need to do this week completely unrelated to photography. :(

Yes, the Picasa link does. I can see your photos all right. Will go take a deeper look now. Ta-daaa :D

but some photo can not show.
i think you may be a lover of military affairs.

wow, I really like most of them... But I would have used a macro lense for taking the picture of that leaf, and I think the lighting could be better on the first pic of the girl junping. Besides that, very good!

HA! Yeah, a macro lens would have been better. I just don't own one. :)

As for the jumping girl, I didn't originally mean for everyone to see that one anyway (I was only trying to post five of these, remember). I know it's crumy, but it's one of the first pictures I took when I got my flash. My sister and I were just goofing around, and we had fun taking it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back