Photobucket and Flickr problems?

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am having color issues with Flickr and Photobucket. I have searched here, and tried changing my colorspace from prophoto to sRGB and tried uploading to Flickr instead of Photobucket. Both seem to darken my pics. I have a pic with a bright blue sky with white fog and both sites make the sky a dull blue. Not sure what gives. The pic displays fine in photoshop and in windows picture viewer and in Bridge etc. Am I missing something other than the color space?

IF the quality is varying that much (haven't noticed it myself being both at Flickr and Photobucket...?) then just sign up with a free web hosting company and use that as web space for your images.

There are tons out there.

Google is your friend.

The only reason I wanted to upload was to make posting pictures in these forums easier. I guess I will try to upload to a webspace and see if that does it as well. Thanks for your help.

Could it be because of the bit depth of the image? If so, how do I change that in photoshop. I just checked file properties on the Jpeg conversion and it says the bit depth is 24.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back