Photos at Walden

paranoidandroid13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all... I was doing some reading online when I came across this website. The author of the site was taking pictures of Walden Pond from Henry David Thoreau's Walden. I thought it was interesting and thought I would share the site with any interested Transcendentalists...:)

http://waldenproject.com/

Being from the neighboring town to Walden pond I was interested to see these photos... I was greatly unimpressed. I do not really like the style but thats just my opinion.
I am interested to see this person's final project as I myself am in the process of a Walden pond photo project, mine however is in its infancy. I plan to shoot Walden for the next 20 years in an attempt to show the natural and man made changes that are effecting the pond. What is currently happening at Walden is very interesting, over the past couple years the water level has risen dramatically, by my estimation it has rose at least two to three feet if not more, the shore line is eroding extremely fast and the amount of people who visit this Pond during the summer months have clearly taken a toll on the natural setting of the Walden woods.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back