Photos of my car with my new Nikon D60

Thanks again everyone for the feedback.

For all the comments regarding #4, yes, it is actually the road that is making the car look crooked. The road is smooth, but then the shoulder dips off and is completely NOT level.

The below is a shot I took of my other car under the bridge right next to the one used in the above #4 photo. Please don't bother commenting on this shot as I took it the very first day I got my camera, no tripod, so dark outside, and I already know... not the best shot in the world at all. However, it gives you an idea of how the shoulder of this road is to understand shot #4 above a bit better:
http://www.elizabethangel.com/d60/images/DSC_0075.jpg

I do appreciate all of the comments, both good and bad. It's all very helpful to me. :)

I think the last one would have been really cool if the car was angled more with the front towards the camera a bit... so a corner view. Neat setting for it.

TheUndisputed... right now the car has the 7m, but will get a 1j as soon as the 7m blows (knockin' pretty bad).

I love the 7M motor. Every built one I have seen has been on STOUT motor. Actually, I have seen better results out of the 7M than I have the 1JZ, and most people who mod the MKIII prefer the 7M motor over the 1JZ.

I would have to say, all in all, I give it to the 1JZ over the 7M, though. My reason is the fact that it is a smaller displacement than the 7M, and builds just as much, sometimes even more power.

Oh, for #3... sorry, forgot to add this in my last comment...

My vision behind #3 when taking the shot was that here you have some run down carts from a train and another set of tracks leading your eyes to this older model yet still sporty looking car. While some may think the car is old and wasted, much like the train carts, the car is very much alive and ready to drive off into the sunset (hence the light effect coming from the right), away from the old tracks and onto the new roads ahead (or above - ie, the overpass) and carry on into the future.

Am I reading too much into my own photo? LOL Maybe it's a bit too personal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back