Photoshop Clipping Path

Alex Ross

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

I am designing a catalogue however the photos have a background, for
example the pictures are of shoes but i can see the table the shoe is
sitting on and the background behind the shoe, is there a way to cut
the shoes out in Photoshop so the background is removed?

Thanks

Create a new path, use the pen tool to outline the shoes. Select the path in the path window, select "clipping path", give it a tolerance of .2. Save the file as an EPS file. When you bring the image into InDesign, Quark it will have a "mask" around the image and you can place it on a colored field.

Or do the same except use the path window to "select" the path, then invert it and delete the background, which will leave a "transparent" background in Photoshop. You can then save it as a Photoshop file and import it into InDesign or Illustrator. Not sure about any newer versions of Quark, but the older version I'm using (v6) will not allow you to import a PS file.

Good luck!

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone, I need to print cards with barcodes on them to be scanned. I was told to choose "Black cartridge only" in settings if I use my color printer or it will not print clearly. When I want to print something, I do not have option "settings" to change that. How to make black and white copies on a color printer? Thank you so much in advance and have a nice day.[/FONT]

How may we help you? Let us process your image.

IIPVAPI is virtually dedicated to provide you affordable Express 24 services. We do 100% Photoshop hand-made Clipping path. You can upload your images using our online application in few easy steps, Upload your images using our online uploader, Rate the complexity yourself and submit your job and within 24 hours (express in 12 hours, normal in 24 hours), you can download the same images with a handmade high quality path.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back