Photoshopped Picture Of The Day

I don't know how much differant this looks from the original, but I couldn't come up with anything that made it look better.

2593147160_2ce28f2bca_b.jpg

first of all... great thread... so we can get our skills polished..

secodn of all... LOL... I tried... but I really messed up.. specially the forehead...

it´s a bit weird but just wanted to play aroudn a bit and see what each tool did... also i did it in Pain shop ;) :p

phot1a.jpg

yup cool idea for a thread.

here's my attempt. The original reminded me instantly of the old seaside summer holiday thing and i had to make an old Kodachrome style attempt as i love that old film colour.. don't know if i succeeded but i hope it's not too bad:

kodachromestylee.jpg

I think it may have a tad too much of a yellow/green cast too it, but i like it nonetheless! got an old look/feeling to it.

Anyone want to photoshop out the the white tent corners that are next to my niece's head? :D I tried not to get the tent in the photo but, but I had to take it quick, as photo opportunities are short with kids haha

IMG_0125.jpg

Thanks DeadEye for fixing my photo,it looks great!:D

yup cool idea for a thread.

here's my attempt. The original reminded me instantly of the old seaside summer holiday thing and i had to make an old Kodachrome style attempt as i love that old film colour.. don't know if i succeeded but i hope it's not too bad:

kodachromestylee.jpg

I think it may have a tad too much of a yellow/green cast too it, but i like it nonetheless! got an old look/feeling to it.

I really like this one!

Most reactions

Back