Pick a Picture and talk about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Weee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sorry I just really bored and have noting to do for the next 9 Hours. right now it 12:34 am and i don't get off till 9:00am so i going to spend it right here

My photo is right be for my unit came home from Iraq, My Captain was telling us to stay focus on the mission and not get careless out there on the roads and stay ready for anything.

(Was taking with a cannon P&S)
IMG_0058.jpg

Looks like I have the privilege of being the first to thank you for your service to our Country.

Let me be the second, thank you.

Hoo-Ra! Thank You....Welcom Home!

Nice capture and thanks for your Service. My husband is active duty Navy I know how rough deployments can be. Glad your home safe.

Let me be the first to say that the military are a bunch of puppets doing there masters bidding..:)

For a photo and your story behind it...it says a lot. Looks like everyone has something on their minds.

...and yes thank you

Let me be the first to say that the military are a bunch of puppets doing there masters bidding..:)

Thanks for saying what I didn't want to say in order to not start a flame war. :thumbup:

Spoken like a couple of cowards. Shocking.

To the OP, thanks for your service, and ignore the ignorant.

Thanks for saying what I didn't want to say in order to not start a flame war. :thumbup:
Well this is attempt #3 to write a response.

I'll just say that comment is nothing but pure irrational thought, smeared on a screen. It's not even worth debating.

Well this is attempt #3 to write a response.

I'll just say that comment is nothing but pure irrational thought, smeared on a screen. It's not even worth debating.

Lol... it is admittedly purely antagonistic.

OP:
I'll add....

Taken with a P&S, can't say too much about it, but I can say there was a whole lot of contraband on this small ship, and the owners did not want to stop. The rounds hitting the water were from twin 50's. The explosion (it was big) came from a propane tank.
boom.jpg

Spoken like a couple of cowards. Shocking.

You find it shocking that someone has a view that isn't similar to yours? I'm a coward for not abiding by your standard political views?

I suggest this gets locked before the flaming really starts. :meh:

EDIT: At the photo above, I like it even though I can't put my finger as to why I do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back