Pictures are showing in TPF.

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seems like some members are having issue loading the pictures and videos to their computers and mobile devices. I had the same issue once.

Sometimes this is an issue with the host of the images/videos rather than TPF itself. Are the images you're trying to view hosted on the site or simply embedded?

Sometimes this is an issue with the host of the images/videos rather than TPF itself. Are the images you're trying to view hosted on the site or simply embedded?

Before, I couldn't see a video in one thread in my ipad until I see it on my laptop. Recently, there are several members couldn't see the image in one of the threads.

yeah... I couldn't see few pictures

I'm on a computer now, and usually everything works fine..

but... since we're already here, can you tell me why photos are being cut of when I'm browsing tpf from my phone?

I have no idea - it might be that hosts like Photobucket don't display embedded sources on phones - or if they do they require a specific "mobile code" otherwise they don't appear

it must be me then ;) because all photos are cut off, regardless the host

I too had a similar problem when viewing in my mobile, then i changed the settings to desktop view......

On mobile to see the embedded images from photobucket etc (they give an error when you click the link) click the post to open it alone and the image will load... BIG and slowly... But they load.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back