Plans for world domination unveiled!

Well, from the realm of the more-than-twenty-thousand posts posters (where I am the QUEEN! :D ... without subjects... :() I can tell you that there are NO PRICES in there, whatsoever. Only ...
lonliness...

I am sure someone would reset your counter if asked to :p

I am sure someone would reset your counter if asked to

What makes you think it hasn't been?
Your real post count is actually only 432 but we added some so you wouldn't cry.
Your hope of attaining a position in the top 10 is, however, illusory no matter what ploy you try.
We are the Overlords - the Supreme Beings of TPF who control the destinies of pathetic posters like yourself and one day when our plan of WORLD DOMINATION comes to fruition YOU WILL ALL LEARN THE TRUTH AND SUFFER!!
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

...or maybe we do it 'cause there is nothing on cable.

YOU WILL ALL LEARN THE TRUTH AND SUFFER!!

I do know the truth already .. that is why I start to fight now!

I will become the overlord of SPAM ... and you will all shiver in fear...

That however, is a totally acceptable excuse.

And I know it all too well, this poor TV programme, after all I cannot leave the house :irked:

Dream on!
Ask those who were here about my first two months - or trawl the archives.
Anytime you want a lesson in spamming just ask. :mrgreen:

There is always a master ... and his apprentice :p

nice ! Im surprised you did not say anyone beyond 1000 can post... Oh wait thats Antys line. She'll be chiming in really soon and tell me SILENCE... less than 1000 poster.
SILENCE, less than 1000 poster!!!!!!! That is two warnings you've now been given. Tread carefully, my pretty (and your little dog too. Waaaaahahahahhaha!
mwahaha.gif
).

teehee.gif

Just to add statistics... Posts per day:

LaFoto 16.64
Corry 13.65
Terri 10.38
BigMike 8.41
HvR 9.84
Anty 15.22
Alison 7.63
mentos_007 7.56
danalec99 6.27
LP 12.72
Wooooooot, I'm number two!!!!!
woohoo.gif

(Wait, that doesn't sound right)

:raisedbrow: Watchit, mister. Your days as the fifth top poster are numbered. Soon, I'll be pleading the fifth.....

OH MY GOD!!!
EVERYONE STOP POSTING!!

Ah! You have. Good.
I've just done some research along with some calculations (involving strange Satanic rites with virgins*) and I have discovered that vBulletin has a hidden defect. If 100 members of one forum all reach 10,000 posts then critical mass is achieved. Whereupon the forum implodes, creating a worm hole and we are all sucked off...
Hmm. As you were. Post away.

*I do relax and have fun sometimes you know.

teehee.gif
<--- my new favorite smiley.

But I do have to point out that Anty got it from a place called 'lovingmysailor.com'

Most reactions