Point and Shoots

randerson07

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ryanandamy.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I drive by a goodwill store on my way to work every day and once every other week or so I stop in to see if theres anything interesting. Mostly looking for a slide projector that takes trays rather than magazines like the one im currently borrowing, as well as possibly finding some gem of a classic camera.

I havent come across either of those things, but I have come across loads of kodak slide trays and boat loads of old point and shoots.

My question is on the older/cheaper ones that cannot read DX codes, do not take batterys, and have no adjustments what so ever, how do you use them?

Put in some 400 or 800 speed film and have at it?

The things are going for under a dollar, I would imagine some of the cheaper ones would give that "lomo" effect for pennies on the dollar. Plastic lens and light leaks abound im sure.

yeah with the fixed shutter speed and aperture the film speed is your only variable....so at a dollar you should try one of them....and negative/print film has wider exposure latitude than slide film so I would load some of that

You can make pinhole cameras out of them too.

Actually, they practically are pinhole cameras already.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back