Portraits of my girlfriend, novice photographer C&C Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Moderated>

Last edited by a moderator:
<Moderated>

<Moderated>[/COLOR]

Nope, an edit won't do it.
Trying to save face when you should have just apologized and left.

And another attack.
Your best strategy is to go away and perhaps re-register under another name because nobody who sees this thread will comment on your images.

Oh no, Parker is well known to be a 12 year old douchebag. It's fun to poke him with sticks to see him hop around all angry and pretending like he's too cool to be pissed off though.

The_Traveler said:
nobody who sees this thread will comment on your images.

I'll be happy to comment on his images. Let me just save "<Moderated>." to the clipboard, so I don't have to type it out each time. :lmao:

Oh no, Parker is well known to be a 12 year old douchebag. It's fun to poke him with sticks to see him hop around all angry and pretending like he's too cool to be pissed off though.

I'm 12? Yet you say "pwned". Lets stick to the facts here. lol

12 is just an estimate. douchebag isn't, it's an exceedingly precise and factual measurement.

The_Traveler said:
nobody who sees this thread will comment on your images.

I'll be happy to comment on his images. Let me just save "<Moderated>." to the clipboard, so I don't have to type it out each time. :lmao:

I'd be as mad as you with that haircut. Look at it, it looks like they tripped and feel while cutting your hair dude.

12 is just an estimate. douchebag isn't, it's an exceedingly precise and factual measurement.

You REALLY need some new phrases. They went out of style with your hat. lmao

Can one of the moderators ban Parker219 please?

Thanks.

And, I think we're done here.

OP: You might want to check the attitude when you're given advice. You don't have to agree with it, but you should try and be at least as respectful as the person who gave it was.

Everyone else: KNOCK OFF THE PERSONAL ATTACKS or a whole bunch of people are going to take an all expense paid TPF holiday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back