Possible NYC Meet-up

Can we nail down a specific date? I want to get the cheapest flight possible, so I can have some "fun" money!

Get a specific date off and If i can weasel my way out of work... I'm there

As of now, November looks like a free month for me. So, any weekend would be fine for me.

Updated list:
1. JonMikal + Calliope + scoob (3?)
2. Unimaximum (1)
3. robhesketh (1?)
4. hobbes28 & AlisonPower (2)
5. terri & Brad (2?)
6. MDowdey & his woman (2)
7. santino (1?)
8. Jeff Canes (1)
9. danalec99 (1)
10. spike5003 (1?)

I don't know what everyones finantial situation is but If we stay in the city we are gonna spend some serious cash on hotels/parking.

Which part of the city we going for here cuz I got a free place to stay in manhattan.

anyone coming from NY or canada is more than welcome to meet up here and we can all drive down together.

spike5003 said:
I don't know what everyones finantial situation is but If we stay in the city we are gonna spend some serious cash on hotels/parking.

Which part of the city we going for here cuz I got a free place to stay in manhattan.

Looks to me like the general consensus is currently on Manhattan.

Looks like JonMikal will be going alone to this one. We have a place to stay but I don't have anyone to watch the kids that weekend. :cry:

AlisonPower said:
I've never been to NYC so Manhattan sounds good to me! It would have to be a weekend for us to go...we were thinking of taking Friday off work and driving, or driving late on Friday after work and heading home mid day on Sunday.

You'll love Manhattan, the picture possibilities are endless.....

That would be great if you could come AIRIC!

On a side note, for me it's now looking uncertain if I'll be able to make it for both Sat. and Sun. but I still am pretty sure I can at least do one or the other. Either way, I'm starting to get pretty excited about next weekend. See you guys there :)

:( Looks like it will not happen this time. I wanted to try and get Friday off so Berni and I could drive down but I can't. One of these days I have to get to NYC and what better experience then with you guys.

Eric

JonMikal said:
Some of us are kicking around the possibilty of having a NYC meet-up around the beginning of October or so. To date, no other particulars have been discussed. This announcement is simply a 'feeler', if you will, to see how many would be interested.

Waiting to hear....................

Jon,

I read back through this entire thread and from what I can tell, this never happened. I was going to post a new NY meetup before I saw your thread. I am orginally from NY, Long ISland to be specific and I have friends who live in the city so for me, this would be a day in the park. No biggie and almost any weekend would be good for me. I shot the west end and some uptown last time I was there but it was winter and very cold and my shooting was a bit limited by my will to stay out in the cold.

Let me know.

Scott

Most reactions

New Topics

Back