Precious child

kayhowell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to get a little feedback on this photo I recently took. Thanks so much!

IMGP079138x10.jpg

Excellent. Looks like the right dimensions for a 12x16 enlargement. Looks older beyond their years with this expression/pose. :)

Very nice - nicely isolated the subject using background blur, eyes and face crisply in focus, colour balance spot on - and nice looking model :) Are her eyes really that dark brown?

On the minus side, there's some green fringing around the left ear (on the right of the frame). That's a shortcoming of the lens you used for this, but shouldn't be too hard to clean up in postprocessing.

Thanks guys for the insight. She is my niece, and she is a beauty! This is a quick shot I took of her with her dad holding her. Didn't even notice the green fringing...will have to clean that up. It is funny how you can look at your own image over and over and never notice things that another person can spot so quickly :). Her eyes are actually a dark blue, think it is coming across a little darker online (uploaded through photobucket).

I'M WITH ALL ABOVE...
but if you want to be pixel peep, look at the left ear and 10oclock position (right top forehead) where she's meeting the background - green tan. Is that Chromatic Aberration or do I need to get more sleep?

Thanks for taking the time to critique guys. I am hoping to improve more! Anyone else have any suggestions?

Most reactions

Back