Problem with Wacom tablet

royalWITHcheese2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scottchamberland.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm asking here hoping someone has heard of/had this problem. I have a Wacom bamboo tablet, and for six months it worked fine, and then all of a sudden it scrolls down without even touching it, or the pen. Absolutely everything that can, will scroll down, whether it's in windows explorer or an internet browser. I've tried everything I could think of, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, disabling the scroll wheel, along with all the buttons and it still does it. For a while I could make it work if I disabled the functions and then restarted my computer, but now not even that works.

I'll send it in if I have to, but it's been over a year, and it's out of warranty and I'm hoping maybe someone has an idea I can try or knows how to fix it. Thanks in advance for any help.

The only thing that comes to mind:

I've had problems like that when I've had the pen to close to the tablet while I'm trying to use my regular mouse.

The only thing that comes to mind:

I've had problems like that when I've had the pen to close to the tablet while I'm trying to use my regular mouse, though I use an Intuos 4.

Yea even if I use the pen it happens. It's weird and it sucks...

Try it on another computer before you part with it for a few weeks only to find that it wasn't the problem.

That's the only way to isolate the tablet as causing the issue.

Try it on another computer before you part with it for a few weeks only to find that it wasn't the problem.

That's the only way to isolate the tablet as causing the issue.

Yea I've tried that too. On my desktop, and my laptop, still sucks. I can tell you though that it doesn't stop even if I unplug the tablet, until I restart that is.

hahah that's funny. Send it back unfortunately. In this case you have quite clearly found a bug in the product.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back