Property Prices

for an average home that Woodsac described in DC, you'd be looking at approx. 1 mil.+

in the St. Michaels, MD area, $600K+

my house is exactly £90 000 and it's a 4 room house with 2 kitchen rooms and 2 bathrooms + garden. the house is 130 sqr meters. and this is the most expensive district in the town :)
and my flat is about £35 000 - 67 sq meters.. 3 rooms, third floor...

you should move here... it's cheaper :p

We bought our place a year-and-a-half ago for $249K...1957 sq ft on 1.14 acres...3 BR (660 sq ft master suite), 2BA, and a heated 2-car garage that my truck won't fit in alongsided the wife's.

Daniel said:
I think the official plural for moose should be meese.

That is all.

No, the plural for moose is moose.

But anyway, I'm not sure what the market price for a house in my area is, at least I'm not willing to share. But, I will say that houses (similar in size, shape, options, etc.) in the area on one acre lots go for almost twice as much as we paid five years ago when we built our house, and our house is on about 3.5 acres which is difficult to find in this area. The real estate market has been crazy the past year or so, but I hear the prices are going to start to become more normal. My parents were looking to relocate to the South because cost of living is much less than up here, but we have yet to move!

A house like mine (4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 car garage, pool, covered patio, AC, gas heating/cooking) is more like $400,000 to $450,000. Five years ago these prices were only half, recently the Real Estate prices have jumped through the roof.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back