Question Time

Scurra said:
Baseball eh? that's not a real sport is it?

uh, NO. just a bunch of guys mostly "standing around" grabbing their privates. It was a real sport back in the days of mantle. :mrgreen:

what's your cell number so we can call and ask you these questions?

Xmetal said:
What would you want to be remembered for after your time here on earth has concluded?

That's a tough one, I think i'd be pretty content just to be remembered as a nice guy. I'm not really the type to presume i'll do anything else worthy of being remembered for ;)

JonMikal said:
uh, NO. just a bunch of guys mostly "standing around" grabbing their privates. It was a real sport back in the days of mantle. :mrgreen:

what's your cell number so we can call and ask you these questions?

That would be 077OHHELLNO

Although having said that the costs of calling my mobile from the US would be astronomic so I would imagine calls would be minimal.

Scurra said:

Although having said that the costs of calling my mobile from the US would be astronomic so I would imagine calls would be minimal.

wont cost me a cent and i'll hook others up

Scurra said:

Is that really your number? Only $1.50 per minute with Cingular, do you get free in coming call? County code 44 for the US lets all call Ben around 9pm ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back