Quick question about saving in PS

Brotage

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so anyway, edit an pic, saved it, but when I try to upload it anywhere (imageshack, flickr, myspace) it doesn't show up when I use the browse button to pick which one I want to upload. It shows up when I just go through my documents but not when I try to upload it

so how do I save the edit so I can upload it using imageshack or flickr, or.. even myspace..

I've tried saving it as a JPG, BMP, TIF

please someone have the answer its making me really angry

Tif won't probable work for most.
Firstly save them as JPEG (unless you are going to edit the shot quite a bit - then you should save 3 versions.
1) the original and unedited file. Incase you wish to go back and start editing all over again
2) the edited file in Tiff - this is the version you can go back to again to edit furhter if you choose to
3) a JPEG version. Remember that most places won't take anything past 1000pixels on the longest side (flickr will)

Once that is done, when you are searching for the files using the browser check the little box at the bottom to make sure that "show all files" is on

Nothing should have a problem with jpegs in sRGB.

wierd, tried everything you guys said, no they werent 16 bit, when I clicked upload on flickr it didn't have them, but I clicked another upload link on flickr it showed them and it worked... so great guys thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back