Rail Bridge Shots

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Let me know what you think of the DOF. I have my perspective, tell me yours. See ya!

14700659-L.jpg[IMG]

i really like this! great tones and DOF works for me. :thumbup:

thank you sir..! (inspiringphotographer) Can ya fill me in on how it works now? I feel like i already ruined my own thread now! lol

thanks!

Thanks JonMikal, glad you like it. Much appreciated. Leaves a bit to the imagination with the tracks and ties as the focal point I thought, just like your avatar, which is cool. Thanks.

I like the DOF, too, though at first it seemed to me like taking my glasses off halfway through the picture, but once I got used to it, I began to like it - though, well, I still wish it were a little deeper and I were able to get rid of the forgot-my-glasses feeling.
The tones, contrast and motif as such are VERY appealing to me!

crystalview said:
thank you sir..! (inspiringphotographer) Can ya fill me in on how it works now? I feel like i already ruined my own thread now! lol

thanks!

You did this...
...you forgot the / ! :) That's all! Nice shot, btw.

"I still wish it were a little deeper and I were able to get rid of the forgot-my-glasses feeling."

I can see what you mean. I felt the same way at first, then I got used to it and I started to like the anonymity of it after a while. Thank for your comment. I appreciate it. Always good to have others opinions, thats the fun part about this forum.

core_17, thankyou and thankyou. For some reason I dont have the img tag icons anymore; or maybe thats everyone that doesnt have them. Got it now.

Thanks everyone...Any other comments are welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back