Rate the photo above you

yeah i do not get that 'halo' haha sorry. Interesting photo, not much technically pleasing about it. Maybe from a different angle it would interest me more 5/10

Steps by Skateboard C 91, on Flickr

I like that image, bit too much "clutter" around the top, but that is very minor. 8.5/10 very close to a 9 in my book.

3.jpg

I like that image, bit too much "clutter" around the top, but that is very minor. 8.5/10 very close to a 9 in my book.

3.jpg

I am VERY new to all this. I love taking photos (they just arent that great). Now I don't know all the lingo and what not, but I know what I like. I give this a 7/10, its very clear, the lights are a little distracting, (the brightness of them - but hey lights are bright). I love lightening pictures. :)

Okay here is mine:

Picture016-1.jpg

Technically looks good, but attention is drawn to the fur instead of the face because of the shadow. Also not the most interesting composition. 5/10

midnight_train_by_pianoblack97-d4icuyl.jpg

Very interesting photo, the sky looks cool and i like the light trail, would of been better if they were longer imo and it's a little under exposed 8/10

Very interesting photo, the sky looks cool and i like the light trail, would of been better if they were longer imo and it's a little under exposed 8/10

Like it, maybe i'd be better in plain b/w instead of the blue-ish it's now. I made me wonder what i'm looking at (couldn't really figure out the scale at first). Maybe a bit dark around the edges but I like it in general. 7,5/10

Walking past by BastiaanImages, on Flickr

I like it, maybe a little bit of an exposure problem but I like the guy at the end of the alley. 7/10

jfyEdvWkgNWGm.jpg

Cool idea, looks underexposed and the large dark area on the top right detracts from the effect imo. Also the detail on some trees is hard to see. 6/10

The grain is intentional

Jazz by Skateboard C 91, on Flickr

Hey let's get this going again! I'm on my cell so I can't rate/post yet but soon as it took me a long time to dig this one up you should all keep it going until I can post tomorrow ( ;

J.M. Briggs

Great photo that shows skill with lighting and timing. My only adjustment would be to not have the reflection of the glass on the surface below it, and maybe find a way to get rid of the stray bits of blue tint on portions of the glass (I suspect from lighting), they are a bit distracting. Overall though, a fantastic photo that I would rate at 9/10. Half a point off for the aforementioned issues, and half a point simply because theres no such thing as a perfect photo.

IMG_1000.jpg

Maybe we'll be able to get a nice, long thread.... maybe even longer than SabrinaO's threads :lmao: The last one clocked in on over 8 pages, I believe :p

I'll start with a picture I took not long too ago. I thought it was sort of funny. I was out practising panning, and got this relatively sharp shot of an electric vehicle with an old man inside :) Straight out of the camera.

Who gave you the right to take my picture:lmao: Just a joke.

Nice photo

IMG_7362 by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

I really love this! It has a little bit too much space at the top I think... 9/10

IMG_2080.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back