reasons for not using olympus

Wow you Brits are odd, over here the saying is, "The gloves are off"
:sexywink:

Well as others have suggested learn photography first then you can blame the equipment later. But then again I have been doing this since I was 9 and, still screw the pooch. Now granted you may out grow a camera but, blaming the camera for crappy shotsis only part of the problem. How many books have you read on composition or exposure? Are you shooting in manual or, are you using the Auto Modes? If it is the auto modes they suck and, using them teaches you nothing. Also now you have EXIF info you can access, back in the old days my grandpa and, others taught me to keep notes on shots to learn. Until people see you putting in the work, you will never get the respect. That is just reality in photo communities.

I think he left the thread. Why would he stay around for more jeers and put-downs and snotty comments? The people FOLLOWING HIM around to additional threads, some Olympus users themselves, have done basically NOTHING to help. Nothing at all, just catcalls and put-downs and defense of Olympus. I was trying to redirect the discussion more toward helpful suggestions, or just better behavior on the part of respondents--even if the behavior consisted of ignoring the guy.

Lies.

As to the "following around" comment...please. I only view this forum, and am free to respond as I see fit, as is everyone. It's not "following" anyone.
Other Olympus users have tried to help.

Your high horse is pretty. Can I pet it?

Bitter Jewler, you should have kept quiet; you just blew your cover! You are one of those who has actually been following him around this forum, bashing him and telling others how to think about the person. It would have been better for you if you'd continued holding your smart aleck comments, but alas, the guilty often do get a bit nervous after others bring up their bad behaviors. I tried to help the guy. You ridiculed him not too far back in this very threrad, as well as posting your venom in his other threads.

"Lies"?? What a laugh. You are guilty as charged, and you opened your mouth one time too many-- but only after somebody stepped up and told you to stop acting like a bully. Your behavior is showing again.

TwilightZone_blog.jpg

I think he left the thread. Why would he stay around for more jeers and put-downs and snotty comments? The people FOLLOWING HIM around to additional threads, some Olympus users themselves, have done basically NOTHING to help. Nothing at all, just catcalls and put-downs and defense of Olympus. I was trying to redirect the discussion more toward helpful suggestions, or just better behavior on the part of respondents--even if the behavior consisted of ignoring the guy.

Lies.

As to the "following around" comment...please. I only view this forum, and am free to respond as I see fit, as is everyone. It's not "following" anyone.
Other Olympus users have tried to help.

Your high horse is pretty. Can I pet it?

Bitter Jewler, you should have kept quiet; you just blew your cover! You are one of those who has actually been following him around this forum, bashing him and telling others how to think about the person. It would have been better for you if you'd continued holding your smart aleck comments, but alas, the guilty often do get a bit nervous after others bring up their bad behaviors. I tried to help the guy. You ridiculed him not too far back in this very threrad, as well as posting your venom in his other threads.

"Lies"?? What a laugh. You are guilty as charged, and you opened your mouth one time too many-- but only after somebody stepped up and told you to stop acting like a bully. Your behavior is showing again.

um...this is getting boring now...but hey, don't let me stop you ***** slapping each other...:lmao:.....so I'm outa here

im just here to learn guys, i know sometimes my threads can annoy some of you but its not for no reason hehe.

im just here to learn guys, i know sometimes my threads can annoy some of you but its not for no reason hehe.
So, have you made a decision on what you're going to do yet?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back