Recently pics, feel free to crushed them :)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by LuisAugusto, May 26, 2008.

1. LuisAugusto

LuisAugusto TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
  2. hanyo66

hanyo66 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Pick about 5 tops and embed them, nobody wants to go on there and constantly go back and forth typing.

3. LuisAugusto

LuisAugusto TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Following your advice:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one color shot:

[​IMG]

They were more than five, please give as much feedback as possible.

One again, thanks in advance.

4. K_Pugh

K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up!

I love the perspective and lines on #3, unusual viewpoint. #5 i like as well, initially drawn to you in the background (i'm assuming its you) then to you at the foreground with the eyes! they just pop out... The last one, i like the simple use of colour but i would have preferred focus on the water rather than just.. anywhere!

5. Montana

Montana TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I love the subject in #1, but perhaps a somewhat tighter crop to remove the people on the left. I see you approve of others editing your photos so i hope not to offend anyone with this.

[​IMG]

6. Allie

Allie TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I actually think it looked better with the people. My favorite is number 1, it has a beautiful perspective.

7. LuisAugusto

LuisAugusto TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I'm glad you like them, about the first one and the crop, don't worry I don't have any problem with the editing :) Maybe I could make the part with the people darker with the gimp, because yes, they're indeed a distraction.

The water drops pic, I tried too, but it was hard to judge the depth of field with the viewfinder, and I couldn't check the picture right until I was home because the sun didn't allow me to see the screen correctly, but yes, you're right I focus the wrong part haha.

Thanks again for your help.

8. RebelTasha

RebelTasha TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like the cropped version of the picture of the child, much better..
    Out of them all I really liked the close up of the person smoking the cigarette (I do not like the other smoking one because it looks too put on & OTT) I can't remember without going back if perhaps it was the same picture cropped in or a completely different close up..
    I scrolled down and saw you didn't choose to add that one to your 5.. lol...

9. Alpha

Alpha Troll Extraordinaire

Photos NOT OK to edit
    La primera foto es interesante pero la prefería mas si había del frente. También no tiene suficiente detalle en las sombras. Deberías trabajar mas en su conversión a blanco y negro.

Me gusta al numero 2 mucho. Tiene mucha agudeza, pero necesita mas en los puntos culminantes.

No me gustan muchos a los 3, 4 y 5. Sí, son extractos pero he visto estos temas muchas veces.

Me gusta la foto final el mejor. Tiene el tema mas interesante y extracto. Me gustan a los colores blandos.

10. LuisAugusto

LuisAugusto TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks, and they're 2 completely different close ups.

I like more the non-cropped child, because I believe it's a more balanced shot, in the crop the trash can seems to break the harmony of the shot, which is the important thing actually. Maybe a different crop :/ Or maybe I'm crazy XD

11. Atreus

Atreus TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    i really like 2 and 3...... and for the record, the one with the crop is better, or black out the ppl on the left....

12. LuisAugusto

LuisAugusto TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Es directo de la calidad JPEG de mi Sony A200, tomada en blanco y negro, no es convertida de color a blanco y negro.

Esta opinión me parece interesante, podrías extenderla un poco más. A tu parecer, qué me falló? Quizás necesitaba más profundidad de campo, no?

La 3 a mí personalmente me gusta mucho, sin embargo entiendo tu razón para no ser fanático de las 4 y 5, en realidad las tomé por echar relajo en la cocina y baño de mi casa, cuando encontré un flash viejísimo para mi Minolta X-300s que se puede disparar con un botoncito rojo, jajaja.

Gracias, me alegra que te haya gustado, personalmente los tonos naranjas me encantan.

De nuevo gracias por los comentarios.

PD: La palabra que creo buscabas era Abstracto en vez de Extracto, sin embargo, te felicito tienes un buen español totalmente comprensible.