Regrets

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I traveled somewhat extensively in my younger years. I didn't take a single photo on travel. I regret that.

As a teen, I had a camera, not much for photos then either. one of myself as a teen a girlfriend took and gave me when I bought my first car. I regret that.

When I met my wife (we were young). I only have one photo of us until our marriage photos. and some horrible quality ones of our first child. I kind of regret that. That one photo isn't in very good shape anymore, not even scan quality.

I cant for the life of me, understand why I never took much photos, even when I had a camera. or bothered taking good ones when I did. I went years, without taking any at a point.

now. you kind of look back, and you have only a few things, for all this time that went by.

suppose, it just doesn't occur to us, that these are all moments we will look back on some day.

Regrets? Ya, a couple I guess. Biggest? Probably not buying every drop of gasoline I could when it was still 35 cents a gallon.
gasoline don't keep well. you didn't miss out on much. plus we don't use leaded gas anymore. I hear ya though. I so hear ya.
Did a backup the other day. six k give or take photos. course most are landscapes and abstracts. I was more worried about the family photos and vids. I will probably look back on the rest of them and wonder why I took so many abstracts some day.

I DO have lots of photos from our earlier days, etc. However, the memories always seem better than the actual images. Lesson here is that the mind sometimes makes a truer "image" than the photograph can. True, you can't share a memory... But the stories you can tell about the photo you don't have are always better without collaborating (or more usually, disproving) evidence. :lol:

Fishermen have learned this lesson long ago.

I regret a lot of things. I start to think HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME EVERYTHING IS AWESOME during certain times, then settle down and realize that it's just... crap. Then i get depressed and frustrated at myself. It's a vicious cycle, but it's getting better the more stable I get. Eventually I'll have control over it. I swear, I go into complete NOOB mode once or twice a month.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back