renting before buying

rfulmer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have recently found a company that will allow you to rent gear that you would like to try at a good price. Then they mail it to your destination you use it. Then put it back into the box it came in and mail it back. Just as simple at that. The site is called lensrental.com
I am going to be in Africa for a photo shoot and will be using them for that super telephoto lens. Also I know there has been a lot of talk about post production. I have found a great company for that as well called Shoot2Send. Looking forward to Africa

UMMMMMM, are you sure that they will mail it to Africa?

With as many scams coming out of that continent, I know I would have a hard time mailing any of my property over there with out the cost of the Item in cash in my hand- and having made sure that it wasn't counterfeit.

BTW, you might want to check how much more it would be to just buy one. It may turn out that you could just get one and keep it. ;)

The sad part is that I know a couple of dozen people from over there that I like and trust and can only believe that there are loads more like them back in Africa, but business is business.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back