retro camera lmages

It stopped raining and I got out of the house
muddycreeksm6ed.jpg

Nice! I like this. Can you post it larger?

Paper negative? Or cut film?

Also, I've been meaning to ask: what graphics editor do you use once you've scanned the images?

actually i cropped it wrong this one is right
muddycreeksm0yx.jpg

note where the road ends in both... You can see a difference the road makes part of the natural frame in this one in the other it hung in the air.

I take it in in paintshoppe pro an older version... Then i work it in three editors. One does the color degradation. This is a paper negative and I love the way it came out.

I am leaving the first shot so people can compare them to see the difference the minor crop made.

Also I am finally getting a feel for the paper negative. It can be a great tool and I have just the camera for it. this 3x4 camera makes a negative large enough that the gross details almost make up for the loss of the minor ones.

I have a new temporary rule... film in 2x3 and paper in 3x4

One more interesting thing about this shot... it is really two pictures. if you let your mind float a little you will see the bridge is a set of lines that makes the shot have the three d illusion. I takes your mind and pushes it across that bridge and into a second picture. Its kind of neat and mostly you wouldn't realize what was happening just by looking casually.

It's 68 and raining here this morning, line from a Sammy Smith solg from the seventies. (Alright terri name that tune)
So I decided to sort through some old cd images. Originals lost in computer crash. I hope I have a couple from a different civil war encampment I shot a while ago.

The gist of all that crap is that I found an old poster I did thought it might be good to post here out of the line of fire.

fisherboy8qd.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back