Roll Call! Members MIA!!!

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Where is everyone lately??? :cry:

Or am I just not realising people are posting???

Sign your mark and let me know you are doing well, you are still alive and you have not fallen down a well!
Not neccessarily in that order...

smooches and hugs a million times over to my oriecat :hug:

thats one, where are the rest of you buggers?!

I've been on the Self Portraits thread...um spending some alone time. :oops:

doxx & Dew here :D ... we've been a little busy lately, but i try and pop in every now and then. doxx is swamped with freelance projects and i've been helping him out being his personal assistant, althought he's not paying me well :p (cheap boss :? )

i've been putting the sqeeze on him again about starting a family :eek: .. he wants to wait another few months *pouting* ... maybe i should loose my pills again :lol:

we're hauling our photos to an exhibit this afternoon, so we'll be gone a few hours and come home and watch a few movies .. if he doesnt have to work again :guilty:

my best friend of 11 yrs (next to my hubby) is coming to town monday from Chicago to stay with us for a few days, doxx is totally against it, he calles her a chatterbox: ok, she's a little loud and talks a lot :lol: .. plus we dont have much room .. but she's my friend and i havent seen her since febuary :(

oh.... and i dyed my hair again :lol: .... "an idle mind is the playground for the devil."

anywho... here's a pic of my best friend, she's 30 yrs and stays single (serial dater).. she cant find a man ... any takers? :roll:

lana2.jpg

Dew, you just get more gorgeous by the day.
The hair looks fabulous. My fave change yet!
Your girly is a stunner too.

my hair is jet black :lol: ... i havent had black hair in over 4 yrs .. i just did it yesterday, so i'm still getting used to it .. my hubby has never seen me with black hair .... my hair has been over four different colors in the past yr :oops: ... no i have blue hair in mind :lol: ... i guess i better do it before i get too old :roll:

yeh, my best friend has been unlucky in love, it sucks :? .. i want her to find a man and perhaps get married so we can be neighbors :p .... she gets on my hubby's nerves a lot cause she's very loud when she speaks :lol: and never stops talking (but i never stop talking either :roll: )

here i is

me_blk.jpg

i'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! you couldn't get rid of me if you tried, though. :p i'm like a really bad infection that you finally just decide to treat the symptoms of rather than cure it cause it just... won't... go.... away!

so, i haven't fallen down a well, but i had a dream last night that i was bitten by this tiny little fox. it was in an art supply store where someone had brought in a bunch of cats to sell. STRANGE!!

i had other reeeeeeeeally nice dreams as well, but i'm not sharing those with you. :wink:

Just got my cable net access working about an hour ago!
Things should be stable now so I can visit the forum regularly.
Just for my curiosity what triggered this?

Me... i'm here too, i been really busy with school, its a killer this term (trying to actually do well now)

Oh Dew your friend is hot, I keep hearing, "Baby Got Back!" in my head.

As for Carli, we all know you can't get rid of her :p And i got 3 guesses what those "happy" dreams are about! HEHEHE

mrsid99 said:
Just for my curiosity what triggered this?

Just me coming to the forum in the wee hours of the Australian night to find not many people had posted at all.
Good to have you back around Mr Sid :)

Most reactions

Back