Roll Call! Members MIA!!!

I'm here, but not as often as the past two weeks, because I had to go back to work Friday!! :cry:

But I shouldn't complain. I had 2 weeks of family leave for the new baby, so I guess I'll just have to suck it up and get back to work! :wink:

Here! I just love a roll call.....

(I resisted the urge to shout out "Annette!" fearing no one would get the admittedly dated reference to M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E) :wink:

working 14 hours a day doesnt leave much time for cool stuff... but im always thinking of you manda. :oops:
:oops:

md

(Stands to attention) PRESENT!!!!

Yeah, i'm here, though i've been told i'm a lost cause for years now. :D Does this qualify me as MIA????

S'up ?

I joined, I left, now I'm baaaack! (and still amazed at some of the talent 'round here)

Dew, if I were single, I'd be buggin' you for your friend's phone number. She's HOT! I don't mind a constant talker either.

I've been working on a photo/photoshop project (yeah! My first photo gig!) where I've gotta do the layout & pictures for a calendar for our community language school. I've refused to use stock photos, calendar templates, and clip art. I'd rather get insulted about my own work!

I'll upload when I'm done and post a link. Anyone need a Russian Language calendar?

Oh.... by the way, first gig or not, it's unpaid but a hell of a lot of education.

...and another by-the-way: does anyone have any advice? HELP!!!!

:)

manda said:
Good to have you back around Mr Sid :)

Thanks Manda, that's a very kind thought, it's people like you that keep this forum going!
However, I've still got a wicked sense of humor and no compunction about sniping at anyone so stand by for yet more punk puns and inane comments!

Well once I climbed out of the well I found out that a friend was going to Thailand so me and another friend went on an impromptu road trip to see her before she left. Then I called in sick for work and decided to check out the zoo. I'm back now though.

Present.
Spend more time on IRC anymore and less in here...... anyone else guilty of that?

IRC rocks your socks off. /TD

Geronimo checking in. I have not fallen down any wells lately. Or from what I remember atleast

I exist - therefore I am.
Work - work - work.
I drop in while I can :salute:
and Dew - what can I say? Your awesome

Most reactions

New Topics

Back