Who are you REALLY?

oriecat

work in progress
Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
Manda and I were just talking about how odd it is to be calling each other by online names when we've known each other for so long and have grown out of using them and used to using our real names. Reminded me of how havoc just asked me last night what people call me in real life... soooooo....

Hi, I'm Mindy. It's nice to meet you. :)

And you, for those who care to share?

Geronimo said:
Hi my name is Eric, and I am an isketch-aholic

does that mean i'm your dealer, ger? :mrgreen:

anyway, hi people. my name is carli. :) i think several of you already knew that.

carlita said:
Geronimo said:
Hi my name is Eric, and I am an isketch-aholic

does that mean i'm your dealer, ger? :mrgreen:

anyway, hi people. my name is carli. :) i think several of you already knew that.

yeah I need a fix. usual place, usual time . :p

I also need a fix, BTW during the XXX rounds i won :p hehehe

And my real name is Steve..... At least until i am unplugged from the Matrix then i will be known as Diamondtron...... UH no my mind is wandering again, better go.

i'm Sabrina ..... the doxx is Markus (dont dare call him Mark) :lol:

My user name are my initials, but my first name is Don and mean to use it in my threads, but I forget most of the time.

My god given is Matthew.

My middle is Milton.

My last name...Dowdey.

Thephotoforum.com's name for me...Trish.

nuff said.

Orie, there is a character in these books that i love and her name is min...thats rad.

md

Terri here! I have also gone by Feather or Feathertip online, but it somehow seemed easier to type in my real name when I started here.... :goodvibe:

Nukie...Velvetpants!!!! lol: :lol:

I think Manda is probably the only one who already knows my name (since she's e-mailed my work address), So i'll introduce myself to the rest of the crew....

Hi, i'm Darryl.

Most reactions

Back