gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the band Sixdaysober.
They recently got a new vocalist and also a new guitarist so wanted me to do some new promo shots for them.
Was a good 7+ hour session, here's just a sample few :)

1)
Untitled3a.jpg

2)
Untitled5a.jpg

3)
Untitled6a.jpg

4)
_MG_2474%20copy.jpg

5)
_MG_2565%20copy.jpg

6)
_MG_2637%20copy.jpg

7)
aandy1.jpg

8)
ajim.jpg

There are so many more, pretty much every image is being used (well being offered for usage)
Only took 80'ish shots through the day and spent more time setting them up.

The band are absolutley over the moon with them.

Thanks
C&C welcomed

Matt

Good shots man. I think 6 could have benefitted from some fill flash, and it kinda bothers me how half of the band is looking at the camera in shot 2. Otherwise they're good, edgy, well-lit shots. Kudos.

I have a much better version of number 6 with a fill, it's just on a different card which i need to pick up from the band.
Number 2 was wierd, kinda bad timing with the bassist, but the guy on the right is the new guitarist and was very nervous. He just kept looking at the camera to see when i was taking the picture and couldn't act like he was playing normally. No excuses though :p

7 hours!!?? wow, you must have been tired after that. whew...

Super awesome pics Matt. The low light and high contrast works very very well in these. Great shots! Commerically fantastic.

NJ

Excellent work man. The posed group shots are very well done they really capture a mood.

looks pretty neat.

I like how the bassist (or w/e the bald guitar players position is) goes from rocking out to, Al Borland in his headshot. Other than, nice work man. #4 is tops.

excellent work, well done... i like 4 and 5 alot :thumbup:

very good lighting, the dark tones really fits for the rocker image

#4 is an awesome location
#5 is very "tough" looking

Spending time on shootings like this proves to be just the right thing!
They are all good.
My absolute (personal) favourite is 3 - the lone vocalist (?) surrounded by the empty chairs. I like those as element as much as the POV you chose.

Cool location, too, for Photo 4 (were they all taken in the same location?).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back