TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
more or less....

18151201.jpg

Tell me what you think about this effect. It was taken in a stadium where the only light source was behind me... so I turned the camera around and snapped a shot. :)

I am not sure what you are trying to say with the cute :wink: smiley. Joking of course.

I think everything needs a reason. What is the difference between a picture and a photograph? That question is a whole other story with only opinions and no real answer. One thing I do know is "do as you feel and never follow".

craig said:
I am not sure what you are trying to say with the cute :wink: smiley. Joking of course.

I think everything needs a reason. What is the difference between a picture and a photograph? That question is a whole other story with only opinions and no real answer. One thing I do know is "do as you feel and never follow".
Well, I'll tell you why I took the picture... It was my older brother's graduation ceremony.
What? do you expect me to even try to take photos in that bad lighting from the high-risers?? hahahha
That's why I took it... no real feeling you're supposed to get though.(if that makes any sense)

For all times I've been a fan of backlight and translucent things. So the ears shone through by the light fascinates me. And who knows you recognises these ears as yours, Chris (not that I'd know you, personally or so, but I've seen others of your photos). In so far, yes: it is a kind of self-portrait.

And if you took this one for fun, that is a legitimate reason for taking a photo, too, I think - can't count how many photos I take for the mere fun of taking them and finding out if they look any good in the end.

This one sure looks different and interesting.

man with no face - i like it! should be your new avatar :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back