Selling prints at a local craft show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm still a noob myself. What I would do is bring a couple of prints to demo what you can do then hand out business cards and try solicite business that way.

Did my first show last week in Savannah, GA and did over $650. Not to bad for not knowing what I was doing and my prices range from $10 for matted 5x7 to $40 matted 12x18, prints framed were double the cost of matted. I had a couple 24x36 canvas prints for $240 that got a lot of attention but did not sell. I'm hoping the canvas prints get spotted by a gallery owner and maybe he/she will showcase them. You never know...
$w1200.jpg

Did my first show last week in Savannah, GA and did over $650. Not to bad for not knowing what I was doing and my prices range from $10 for matted 5x7 to $40 matted 12x18, prints framed were double the cost of matted. I had a couple 24x36 canvas prints for $240 that got a lot of attention but did not sell. I'm hoping the canvas prints get spotted by a gallery owner and maybe he/she will showcase them. You never know…

You realize the thread is from 2009, right? Probably would have been better to start a new one.

Did my first show last week in Savannah, GA and did over $650. Not to bad for not knowing what I was doing and my prices range from $10 for matted 5x7 to $40 matted 12x18, prints framed were double the cost of matted. I had a couple 24x36 canvas prints for $240 that got a lot of attention but did not sell. I'm hoping the canvas prints get spotted by a gallery owner and maybe he/she will showcase them. You never know…

You realize the thread is from 2009, right? Probably would have been better to start a new one.

Why start a new one, there may be something of interest to others within this thread. Why waste the wisdom of others!!!

If you're digging up old threads as a way to promote the links in your signature, that could be adjudicated as a violation of TPF FAQ's SPAM policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back