Settling into the new studio.

EJBPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone just making a post to say hello as I haven't been around much. Nothing too exciting, but wanted to share nonetheless. Spring for me has been A. Dead and B. all administration type work.. very little shooting. We've had a miserable Spring here in the Northeast but things are finally looking up. I've been settling into my new studio so figured I'd share a few from my first shoots in it!

Here's the studio for anyone interested. A lot has been added since (photos on the wall) and you can't see the proofing table and studio lights area in this photo, but it's just a general idea of how it looks. It's been really nice to have it and clients are loving it. It's the perfect size for my business right now and very reasonable. Still a lot to do of course!

sneapeakforblog.jpg

And here's some of my first photos from the studio. I still do mostly natural light, but some studio work now. Still learning.

ilp8-2.jpg

ILP5-4.jpg

ILP2-3.jpg

jillian15.jpg

weekend22of26copy.jpg

weekend11of26copy.jpg

weekend16of44copy.jpg

caitlin66.jpg

And just for fun- kind of funky processing out of boredom:

forweb2copy.jpg

CC welcome if you have knowledge that I do not seem to have. I understand it's not everyones styles. Hope you see something inspiring or have a way to inspire me! :)

ps. I know I need to clean my sensor!

Erin I bet you are so excited to have that studio - it's adorable! I'm happy for you. I hope I have one someday. :)
The pictures are beautiful! I love the eyes on all of them. :)

Yes, amazing!! I'm a bit envious, I cant wait to have my own studio. Your shots are amazing!! Congrats!

Wow, great photographs! And I am super stoked for you and your new studio. Looks like an absolute blast! Best of luck...if you get the chance, who designed your site?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back