Shelby Cobra C&C

misskrys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
015_122.jpg

lighting seems to a little harsh bottom of photo. i like the subject. got any photos of the whole car?

^ditto! More pics of the whole car are definitely welcomed ;)

I agree this is an excellent subject but I feel the composition is not very appealing. Im afraid I can't explain why. There is just something missing in this shot. I think something highlighting the curves and stance of the car or a wide shot of the grill with all the chrome would have been great.

best wishes

lighting seems to a little harsh bottom of photo.

note to self: no more shooting at high noon :thumbup:

these were all taken about 5 years ago on film. if I had my DSLR (which I'm getting this summer :D) and know what I know now, I would have shot so much of this car.

here's two more. these are SOOC, for the most part.
012_9.JPG

014_11.JPG

I feel like picasa takes some of the image quality away. like colour gets duller and such. anyone know why? or have any suggestions?

It is NOT a Shelby Cobra but a Shelby GT350 Mustang. The Shelby Cobra was originally a British built A/C that Carrol Shelby purchased and brought over and stuffed Ford parts into. Now, as to the originally posted picture. It's a nice shot better suited for a brochure cover, more context is needed. Is this a cropping of a larger photo? Getting really good shots of cars in a crowded car show is hard. Isolating one car from all the background "noise" is next to impossible so all of the pics start to be homogenized.

Most reactions

Back